Ink is an innovative IT company based in sunny Alicante, Spain. The company's diverse product portfolio delivers Passenger Service technology for the travel industry across three channels - Desktop, Mobile and Self Service - from our Cloud Platform.
We provide mission-critical products and services to several international aviation clients and our systems have handled over 50 million passengers for over 100 airlines in airports all over the world.
Our team thrives on the adrenaline of competing against billion-dollar companies using our ingenuity and relying on our desire to out-innovate them.
In addition to our established teams in Colombia and Serbia, we are expanding our presence in the USA, Philippines, and various other countries. As part of this growth, we are excited to build our team in Spain. Join us on this exciting journey!
- Deeply research and understand our product and service portfolio, including relevance to customers, how they complement each other and how they work alongside other aviation systems.
- Formulate and execute comprehensive product marketing strategies in collaboration with the marketing and product teams, aligning them with business objectives.
- Create compelling marketing materials such as web page content, brochures, datasheets, case studies, and blog posts that effectively communicate product value and features, driving conversions.
- Manage the product knowledge base, develop a product playbook, and improve product knowledge sharing across the company, including planning and hosting internal webinars and videos.
- Conduct thorough market research to understand customer needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape. Segment customers and devise account-based marketing (ABM) strategies.
- Conduct interviews with management and partners to produce detailed product-focused content.
- Maintain consistent brand and product messaging across all marketing materials and platforms.
- Foster close collaboration with development, operations, management, sales, and design teams to ensure cohesive branding, strategic product positioning, and timely product development updates.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of impactful product-based marketing campaigns.
Utilise data to monitor and report on the efficacy of product marketing initiatives, informing future decision-makers.
Other Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in product marketing and content creation.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proficiency with the English language, whether as a native speaker or as an additional language.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Exceptionally well-organised and adept at efficiently managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Skills to work with a high volume of content.
- Possessing extensive expertise in technology, particularly in travel.
- Enhanced proficiency in aviation further adds value.
As a Product Marketing Specialist at Ink, you'll join a team of passionate professionals committed to improving the way we travel. We offer a supportive and fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
Along with your application please Send us a short 1-2 minute video containing:
Introduction: A quick summary of your background in marketing, focusing on any experience directly relevant to product marketing.
Achievements: Tell us about your skills in technical writing, market research, and working processes with the product/project team and how you applied these skills in a previous role.
Motivation: Share your reasons for interest in this role at Ink and what attracts you to our company. Additionally, highlight what you believe you can contribute to the team.
Send or share the link with us at email@example.com
When selecting “Apply now”, be sure to include your CV in the email body and provide the job title and location you’re applying for in the subject line.