We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Support Agent to join our dynamic team. Apply your technical expertise and passion for customer satisfaction to help customers with their issues through innovative software and hardware support solutions.
Ink is an innovative IT company based in sunny Alicante, Spain. The company's diverse product portfolio delivers Passenger Service technology for the travel industry across three channels - Desktop, Mobile and Self Service - from our Cloud Platform.
Although we are a small, close-knit company, we already provide mission-critical products and services to several international aviation clients. Our systems have handled over 50 million passengers for over 100 airlines in airports all over the world.
- Monitoring, proactively handling support requests, and addressing issues with our software and hardware systems.
- Maintaining a consistent monitoring and updating schedule while adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Handling issues from the initial stage through to the completion of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and following up with various parties.
- Learn how to use and support our various important and mission-critical aviation systems.
- Providing training internally and externally.
- Actively participating in forming documentation and improvement initiatives, cooperating with management through the RCA process, quality process, and preventive and corrective actions.
- Know and observe Ink's Security Policies as well as our customers' Security Policies. Ink is an ISO 27001-certified company.
Reacting to P1/P2 issues in the shortest time possible, while following established processes, procedures and playbooks.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in providing customer service support or technical support.
- Knowledge of the airline industry. Working for an airline, particularly in the Departure Control process or providing customer support in the Ticketing process (using a Passenger Service System) is an advantage.
- Some IT experience and general knowledge of modern computing concepts would be a definite advantage - cloud systems, networking, application performance monitoring, Web communications, servers, and VPNs.
- Ability to work efficiently in collaboration with a team or on your own.
When selecting “Apply now”, be sure to include your CV in the email body and provide the job title and location you’re applying for in the subject line.